top of page

Frequently Asked Questions: For Recipients

Who does All Kids Can Orange City Area help?

All Kids Can Orange City Area helps any child living within the boundaries of the MOC-Floyd Valley Community School District who needs financial assistance to participate in organized activities that will help them thrive.

How can I request aid?

Requests for aid are processed through our website. Visit our Request Aid page to fill out the online form. If you have not been contacted within three days of submitting the form please email

What does NOT qualify as a valid request and/or how do you determine approvals?

Any organized activity that allows a child to thrive will be considered for assistance. However, annual per child limits are determined yearly by the board.

Can I make requests for someone other than my family?

Requests for assistance must be made by a child’s parent or legal guardian.

Is my request kept confidential?

Yes, completely.

bottom of page